SAICE’s Project Management & Construction Division invites you to attend a site visit of the Oiltanking MOGS Saldanha on 09 October 2019
· Construction of 12 reinforced concrete crude oil storage tanks with a capacity of 1.1 Million barrels each
· Each tank is 110m x 110m x 18m high
· Oiltanking Mogs Saldanha (OTMS) are undertaking the development of a crude oil storage and blending terminal at Saldahna, Western Cape, South Africa. The terminal will serve a wide range of customers including oil producers, traders and refineries.
· The Port of Saldanha Bay is strategically located on shipping routes between Asia, West Africa and America.
· Together with its port infrastructure and storage facilities, Saldanha Bay has the potential to become a major international crude oil storage, blending and transhipment terminal.